Interested in converting all your historic gINT data into a more sustainable format so you have all of your site investigation data (boreholes, insitu testing, (CPT/DMT/etc), and lab testing data in one place and in one database structure? Dataforensics Data Migration Tool provides a comprehensive, systematic approach to compiling all of your historical data into OpenGround. Steps in this process can include:
- Calculating many key parameters that gINT only shows on reports
- Bulk cleaning of gINT data
- Bulk generating PDF logs from gINT so they can be loaded along with the original gINT project and most importantly the data into OpenGround.
- Bulk converting gINT projects into an OpenGround compatible format.
- Creating projects in OpenGround and migrating the gINT data
- Uploading PDF logs generated in step 3 and gINT projects into OpenGround.